There are many ways to give. None have a greater impact than the gift of your time.
Volunteer & Make A Difference In Our Community
Our volunteer opportunities include:
- One-time chances to help at a Club event such as Trunk or Treat, Back to School Bash, or movie nights
- Ongoing opportunities to support Workforce Development programs
- Club beautification efforts such as tree trimming, garden upkeep, painting, etc.
- Special event committees for gala, golf, and sporting clay
- Speaking with Club kids about your career, schooling, or community engagement
- Bringing your team in during Summer Blast to help with weekly themed events and activities
Because the safety of our Club members is the highest priority, all eligible Volunteers must agree to a background check. The BGCSTC Community Impact Coordinator will check your status on the following:
- Driving Record
- National Sex Offender Registry
- Local, State, and Federal Criminal Records
Please note: Ongoing volunteer opportunities may be denied as a result of these checks. We do not accept volunteers referred through the court system. Some online training is required.
Download Background Check Form
Student Volunteer Opportunities
We also welcome corporations and other organizations seeking one-day, project-based volunteer opportunities. Short-term projects and single event opportunities do occasionally arise. So, if you are unable to make a long-term commitment, you can still get involved.
We are thankful for our annual partners and community supporters!