There are many ways to give. None have a greater impact than the gift of your time.
Volunteer & Make A Difference In Our Community
Our volunteer opportunities include:
- One-time chances to help at a Club event such as Trunk or Treat, Back to School Bash, or movie nights
- Ongoing opportunities to support Workforce Development programs
- Club beautification efforts such as tree trimming, garden upkeep, painting, etc.
- Special event committees for golf, gala, trivia, and sporting clay
- Speaking with Club kids about your career, schooling, or community engagement
- Bringing your team in during Summer Blast to help with weekly themed events and activities
Because the safety of our Club members is the highest priority, all eligible Volunteers must agree to a background check. The BGCSTC Community Impact Coordinator will check your status on the following:
- Driving Record
- National Sex Offender Registry
- Local, State, and Federal Criminal Records
Please note: Ongoing volunteer opportunities may be denied as a result of these checks. We do not accept volunteers referred through the court system.
All volunteers are required to wear a mask and maintain compliance with COVID-19 protocols while inside the units. In addition, some online training is required.Download Background Check Form
At Boys & Girls Clubs of St. Charles County we are proud of our excellent reputation as a safe haven for youth. Therefore, all volunteers must complete an application, pass a background check, and read the volunteer handbook prior to being oriented and participating.
Student Volunteer Opportunities
We are thankful for our annual partners and community supporters!