PRESS PLAY on Summer Camp at BGC
2022 Weekly Themes
Week 1: June 6-10
- Out of this World! Join us as we explore the magnificence of space. Science Center field trip (ages 10+).
Week 2: June 13-17
- First Responders - Our local lifesavers will visit each Club to engage in interactive activities that help us understand how these community organizations keep us safe and healthy.
Week 3: June 20-24
- STEM - Explore the world around you with problem-solving activities in our Club Makerspace. St. Louis Magic House field trip (ages 6-9).
Week 4: June 27 - July 1
- Spirit Week! We bleed blue at the Boys & Girls Clubs and we want everyone to know. Daily crazy themes, special outings, and a BGC Blue Day will allow us to embrace what it means to be a Club kid. Activities will focus on healthy habits, leadership, and teamwork. BGC Blue Barbecue to celebrate the 4th of July and National Boys & Girls Club Week.
*PLEASE NOTE...Clubs are closed JULY 2-10 for training, sanitization, and the holiday.
Week 5: July 11-15
- Around the World in 5 Days - It's ambitious, but our Clubs will discover what makes different regions of our world unique, all in 5 days! From cooking to games and everything in between, this week is centered around cultural awareness as we fill our Club passports Zoo field trip (ages 8+).
Week 6: July 18-22
- Eager Entrepreneurs - Dive into the excitement of what it means to be an entrepreneur as we hear from local business owners and develop our own business concepts! Activities will include lessons in Money Matters, Career Launch, and interactive experiences with business role models from around the community Myseum field trip (ages 6-9).
Week 7: July 25-29
- Art-rageous! Jump into this exploration of different art forms and how they allow us to uniquely express our thoughts, feelings, and messages. Dance, paint, and sing your way through this world sharing who you are and what you have to say!
Week 8: August 1-5
- Food & Fitness Frenzy - Sponsored by Barnes-Jewish St. Peters & Progress West Foundation - Building great futures means building a strong foundation of healthy habits. Join us as we cook, run, play, eat, and learn about how our bodies move and what we can do to keep them strong. Busch Memorial Conservation Area & Nature Center field trip (ages 10+).
Week 9: August 8-12
- Water Week! Celebrate the end of summer as we visit the pool, participate in water relays, and explore the benefits of water to us and our ecosystems. STL Aquarium field trip (ages 6-9).
Summer Camp 2022
$125 per week for first child
$110 per week for second child
$100 per week for additional children (3+)
Daily meals, special events, and field trips are included in this cost.
- Weekly payments are due the THURSDAY BEFORE the week your child attends.
- Weekly payments not received by Thursday will incur a $10.00 late fee per Member.
- Weekly payments made on Monday for the same week will be assessed at a $50 late fee.
- The weekly rates are in addition to the annual $25.00 membership fee.
Summer Camp 2022
PRE22 PLAY Summer Camp Registration is currently FULL for both the O'Fallon & St. Charles Units. Please fill out a registration form (Step 1) in order to be added to our waitlist. You will be contacted to complete the registration process when there are openings.Join the Summer Camp Waitlist
Big Joel's Safari Field Trip
St. Louis Science Center STEM Field Trip
Daily Meals Include: Breakfast, Lunch, & Snacks
Hands-on STEM Week
First Responders Week CPR Training
"Kid-ding" Around with Friends
We are thankful for our annual partners and community supporters!